Additionally, you are permitting Duro PC to send you both promotional and non-promotional emails described in the following verbiage.
Below you will find information outlining Duro PC’s handling and distribution practices as it relates to your financial, personal, and demographic information.
- Order Forms: Our Site uses order form templates for User to request information, review a product, request maintenance and purchase products. We have the right to collect and save your personal, financial and demographic information. Said information aids Duro PC in supplying, shipping and servicing the products sold.
- External Links: This site does not contain external links to other sites.
- Security: Duro PC’s security efforts as they relate to duropc.com act to minimize the potential for the loss, exploitation and modification of your personal, financial, and demographic information. We use secure socket layer (SSL) technology to help protect the security of transactions involving your personal, financial, and demographic information. Said information is always encrypted during transfer via the Internet. We encrypt and save your personal, financial, and demographic information on our servers. Said information may be transferred to and maintained on networks outside of Duro PC’s local proximity or by licensed third parties at our request.
- Data Quality and Access: Duropc.com gives Users the ability to modify their personal, financial, and demographic information that had been previously saved in conjunction with an individual’s past activity on duropc.com. Users may request to not receive promotional emails by visiting the “My Account” section of the Site. However, by providing us with an email address, you consent that Duro PC may send promotional emails to that email address until you request the receipt of such emails be stopped. In general, it takes up to 72 hours to receive and process such a request. Please be aware that you may still receive non-promotional emails from Duro PC.
- Treatment of Financial Data: We collect your financial information to aid Duro PC primarily in the efficient sales transaction of our e-commerce system; to ship the products you have purchased; to enroll you in any discount, or other programs in which you elect to participate; and to aid in quality control and customer service. Duro PC has the right to provide said information to your credit card issuer, financial institutions or credit card processors to process transactions and/or additional purposes.Be aware that Duro PC reserves the right to reveal financial information when it may be helpful to comply with law; to cooperate with or obtain support from law enforcement to protect the interests or safety of Duro PC or other visitors to the Site; to protect the interests of services or products provided by Duro PC; or to take part with others in antifraud activities which require a joint effort.