Terms & Conditions of Sale
DuroPC strives to make your purchasing experience easy, efficient and fair. The Purchase Policies detailed below have been established to aid us in making certain of your satisfaction and comprehension of the purchase process on DuroPC.com. If you have any questions about the information below, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Terms and Conditions: The following rules govern the DuroPC Web site (“Site”). By using or visiting the Site, Users’ expressly and inherently consent to be bound by and to follow these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the site. DuroPC and their designees reserve the right to change these rules at any time. These changes will be made effective upon posting to duropc.com. If a User is found in violation of said rules, DuroPC reserves the right to not allow you access to DuroPC.com again, and/or take appropriate legal action against you.
- Violation of the Terms: Be aware that DuroPC, without prior notice, may block your ability to access the Site, cancel your order, or remedy other disputes at their sole discretion. Be aware that by visiting duropc.com, you consent that monetary damages may not provide an adequate remedy to Duro PC for violations of these terms and conditions and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations. DuroPC may divulge personal or financial information when it is determined that in doing so, DuroPC will be in compliance with the law; is doing so to seek assistance from law enforcement; to protect the interests or safety of DuroPC or other visitors to the Site; to protect the interests of services or products provided by Duro PC; or to take part with others in joint anti-fraud activities. DuroPC is not required to provide any refund to you if you are terminated as a User because you have violated said terms.
- Site Disclaimers and Liability Limitation: DuroPC does not promise uninterrupted and error-free service. DuroPC does not promise specific results from use of the Site or any Content, search or link on it. Duropc.com and the site contents are always posted and delivered “as-is” and “as-available.” Duro PC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including also any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will DuroPC be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, even if DuroPC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnity and Disputes: You agree to indemnify and hold DuroPC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or information to the Site. If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, by using the Site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Trademarks and Agreement: The design, slogan and intellectual property of DuroPC are registered trademarks of DuroPC. All rights reserved. This agreement and any operating rules for duropc.com, constitutes the entire agreement and replaces all previous written or oral agreements between the parties.
- Return Policy: All returns must be registered with DuroPC and have an associated DuroPC Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. The RMA number must be referenced on all shipping and packing information. A restocking fee may apply. All software is non-refundable. Please contact DuroPC for an RMA number and instructions.