For those of us who don’t have the luxury of working in an office, DuroPC offers a solution.
What makes our rugged laptops a cut above the rest? With over 35 years serving the aerospace, transportation and military industries, DuroPC understands what it means to be truly durable. This latest generation of rugged laptops have solved the problems of previous generations such as short battery life, inadequate processing power, weak cases and unreadable displays. The rugged laptops from DuroPC come with industrial-grade components required for modern, field-ready laptops.
Struggling with any of these situations?
- You often take your laptop out of the office where it’s vulnerable to the elements
- An unzipped bag caused your laptop to take a tumble resulting in a broken screen or case
- Internal components are malfunctioning due to vehicle/helicopter/gunfire vibration
- Water ruined your keyboard or screen
- You can’t read anything in direct sunlight
- Something heavy fell on your laptop and cracked the cover and screen
- Poor battery life is making it tough to get a full day of work in
- Difficulty staying connected while on the road or in remote locations
Then our lineup of rugged laptops are for you!
- Rated for operating temperatures from 32°F to 160°F and extreme humidity/altitude
- MIL-STD-810G Certified for drops of up to 4 feet
- ASTM 4169, 11.5.2, Assurance Level II – transport vibration
- IP65 certified – sealed i/o port doors and sealed, rubber, backlit keyboard
- Industry leading 1000+ nit, anti-glare display
- Magnesium Alloy casing
- Fast charge (90% charge in 3hrs) + dual hot-swappable batteries = uninterrupted run-time
- Gb Ethernet, 10/100/1000 base-T, Dual Band Wireless-AC 9260, 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, 4G-LTE and built-in GPS antenna